"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog posting! I am trying this for at least a few weeks on a trial basis. It is really beyond my comprehension that anyone would be interested in my rambling thoughts. But, some dear friends have encouraged me to try blogging. So, here we are. It actually makes me feel a little vulnerable as I am accustomed to sending my messages to friends who know and love me, and who accept me "as is" (flaws and all).

Maybe I should explain the "Autumn Notes" part. Autumn is a nickname that a few friends call me, and Autumn is my very favorite season. The notes can refer to the notes that I write, or the notes that I play as a pianist. I have been playing the piano since I was 7 years-old (Let's just say it has been a LONG time!:). Thanks for joining me on this blog journey. We'll just see where it takes us over the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you on here and I suspect your notes will bless many just as your musical notes do! Love ya! Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. You're off to a wonderful start. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new at this as well so you lead and I'll be a follower.

    ReplyDelete